Join your friend today on a coffee adventure of mind-blowing proportions.
Since I joined Tonx about a year ago, coffee everywhere else just doesn’t seem good enough. Get a free sample by following the link above. You won’t be sorry.
Another busy week here at The SEAM Store. The weather was crazy, so I wasn’t sure what to bring out. So, how about a little of everything.
- Mint Allen Edmonds MacNeils in Black Shell Cordovan
- Duchamp spring floral tie, Italy
- NWT Bailey Panama Fedora
- NWT Italo Ferretti Tie, Chocolate Brown
- NWT Canali Linen Blend Patch Pocket Sport Coat
- Vintage Polka Check Dressing Gown
- Hickey Freeman Camel/Silk Sport Coat
- Vintage Edward Green Malvern for Brooks Brothers
- Bottega Veneta Basket Weave Leather Sandals
- Salvatore Ferragamo semi GATs
Massive firesale this week of stock that’s been sitting around as BINOBO or that’s coming off season. Most items starting at 9.99 with no reserve, others priced way, way down.
Among the items being firesold:
- Brooks Bros Saxxon faux tweed, 42R
- Coach pochette - Versace silk tie
Passing on the great deals here folks!
Some minty fresh Allen Edmonds MacNeils in Black Shell Cordovan….If you want them better than this, you gotta get em new.
It’s April. My March Madness bracket was busted, but I think I can still cover the spread. Covered, smothered and capped that is.
A record 513 live listings happening now! Don’t know about you, but I am glad spring has finally started to come around. To celebrate I have tossed in a few spring and summer items this week. Hoping to have a lot more coming in the weeks to follow.
Let’s see this week’s picks shall we……(as always the items below are linked, so click away!)
- Alden Shell Cordovan Saddle Shoes
- VTG Corbin Spring Pastel Sport Coat
- Excelled Type A-2 Bomber
- Polo White Bucks (US Olympic Team Shoe)
- Vintage Bostonian Shell Cordovan Loafers - Hanover Made
- NEW Purple Label Linen Summer Shirt
- Sulka Tie
- NEW Candy Stripe Tyrwhitt
- Summer Fun Ferragamo
- Route 66 Trafalgar Braces
I guess you could say I had a bone to pick with these two.
Tough day at the office. Piergentili Chukka Boots, coming soon to LuxeSwap.
Little bit of everything this week at The SEAM Store. With nearly 500 listings live now, you never know what you might find. Here is just a taste.
- Edward Green Cap Toe Oxfords
- Walk-Over Custom Grade Shell Cordovan Longwings
- Alpaca Wool Loden Coat Duffel
- Brooks Brothers Rain Trench, with removable wool lining
- Genuine Horn Toggle Hooded Duffel Coat
- Kelly Green Masters Blazer
- Shawl Lapel Smoking Robe
- Vintage Tweed, for those cool spring mornings
- Lacoste Surcingle
- Liberty of London Silk Square/Scarf
Not every day is a day at the beach around here …. lacasuarina
I’ve worked in a few pairs of calfskin shoes in the last few days as well. These Wildsmith & Co Cap Toe Oxfords by Edward Green had some challenging loose clear residue on the toe caps and faces. I employed my trusty deer bone, purchased recently from Exquisite Trimmings to gently remove it, leaving the surface quite smooth again. Added about 30 minutes worth of horse hair brushing and these babies are ready to go.
These didn’t need much work, but a few extra brush strokes never hurts…right?
Walk-Over Custom Grade Shell Cordovan Longwing Bluchers
Cordovan by Cap’n Side by Side before and after.
Nettleton Shell Cordovan Plain Toe Blucher
A few more pairs of thrifted Shell Cordovan shoes, hand polished with care.
These are all either currently available at The SEAM Store, or will be up and running tomorrow night.
Nearly 500 live listings at The SEAM Store
This weeks Top 10
- Alden Shell Cordovan Full Strap Loafers
- Alden Suede Wingtips
- NOS Cheaney Canvas Summer Oxfords
- L.L. Bean Fleece Lined Bomber
- L.L. Bean Flying Tiger Leather Jacket
- VTG Dandy Royal Blue Blazer
- 1930’s Dinner Jacket
- Vintage Southwick Gun Check Sport Coat
- Robert Talbott Confetti Tie
- Ivory Alan Flusser Garza Grossa Grenadine
A late Xmas gift from two fine Internet gentlemen… Yes that is a shoe shine box that says “go get your fuckin shine box”, signed by Henry Hill. How. Fucking. Awesome. Thanks to Put This On for putting it in their ebay roundup too!