@hsukah ‘s Lauren Lindrick #patina #shellcordovan #ralphlauren #selvedge #crockettandjones #menstyle
Please hsukah, send me these boots for a little TLC. #cordovanbycapn #shoecare
It’s been a very interesting week here at The SEAM Store, lots of good stuff hitting the shelves tonight. Here are some of the best….you will probably recognize a couple from earlier in the week.
- Victorian/Edwardian Era U-Shape Lapel Dress Vest
- Antique Masonic Uniform, Knights Templar
- Chipp Corduroy Norfolk Coat
- Vintage Footjoy Saddle Shoes, White
- Florsheim V Cleat Gunboats
- Zegna Ornate Print Pink Tie
- RLPL Italy Black Pink Stripe Tie
- Solid Dark Red Brioni Tie
- Charvet Candy Stripe Tie
- Lot of 9 Pocket Squares
Picked up this Edwardian/WW1 Era Knights Templar (Texas) uniform this afternoon. Made, prior to 1925, by M.C. Lilley & Co of Columbus Ohio.
Haberdashboard, is more than just a website with a catchy name. It’s a new, innovative way to search for menswear on eBay.
Over the last several months, I noticed an increasing number of “hits” on my web traffic reports from a site I never heard of before. I followed the links a few times, but never really investigated what it was. A few weeks ago, a fellow Styleforum member introduced himself as the guy who runs the site. I found his tumblr and began following it, but it wasn’t until last night that I really went to Haberdashboard.com and actually spent some time testing it out.
While the site may appear a little sparse at first glance, it is really quite clever. Upon arrival, you are greeted by a landing page with an automatically updated galley of recently listed popular menswear items. The banner at the top of the page provides links to search by category (e.g., shoes, outerwear, suits, etc.) The star of the show is the “advanced search” link, which takes you to an all-inclusive search engine (pictured above). Here you input all of your sizing information at one time and search accordingly, narrowing by keyword, price range, and listing format. I went back and forth to the site a few times today and the advanced search remembered all of my size info, nice! The search results are arranged in gallery style with nice large photos.
Check out Haberdashboard today!
Each vintage Chipp piece I have come across has been an outstanding example of fine tailoring and uniqueness. This Corduroy Norfolk Jacket is no exception.
Saturday night, shell night.
Summer is in full swing, a few lighter-weight items this week in The SEAM Store to help you beat the heat.
- Insane Tartan Suit
- Brooks Brothers Madison Birdseye Suit
- Peak Lapel Blue and Brass Blazer
- Chester Barrie Nailhead Suit
- Vintage Dupioni Silk Jacket
- Cantarelli Triple Patch Pocket Silk/Linen Blend Jacket
- Vintage Yellow Summer Sport Coat
- Yeah it’s Jos A bank, but I like it. Navy Tie
- Lot of 10 Silk Pocket Squares
- Cotton Madras Tie
I love a good strong plaid. Not sure on the origins of this tartan if it is even a tartan at all. I had originally thought it to be the classic Black Stewart Tartan, but the red outer stripes contradict that theory…they should be light blue like the second photo I believe.
4th o’ July weekend on Assateaque Island after Hurricane Arthur.
There’s a ton of great footwear in today’s shoe section. For example, check out these Tricker’s pebble grain boots, Carmina shortwings, and Edward Green brown oxfords. As usual, if you’d like to find more auctions, you can do so using our customized eBay search links. We’ve made them for high-end suits, good suits, high-quality shirts and fine footwear.Suits, sport coats, and blazersOuterwearSweaters and knitsShirts and pantsShoes
- Quoddy shoes, various sizes
- Maison Martin Margiela GATs, 5
- Alden shell cordovan longwings, 6.5
- APC plain toe boots, 7 (may fit 7.5)
- Common Projects suede desert boots, 7
- Alden penny loafers, 8.5
- Brooks Brothers chukkas, 8.5
- JM Weston split toe boots, 8.5
- John Lobb semi-brogues, 8.5
- Russell Moccasin boots, 8.5
- Alden cap toe oxfords, 9C
- Chelsea boots, 9
- Allen Edmonds shell cordovan penny loafers, 9
- Common Projects Achilles lows, 9
- Common Projects suede slip on sneakers, 9
- Ralph Lauren crocodile moccasins, 9
- Vans x Engineered Garments slip ons, 9
- Ralph Lauren cap toe boots, 9
- Brooks Brothers shell cordovan cap toe bluchers, 9.5
- Crockett & Jones quarter brogues, 9.5
- Alden suede plain toe boots, 10
- Alfred Sargent jodhpurs, 10
- Brooks Brothers shell cordovan penny loafers, 10
- Carmina single monkstraps, 10
- JM Weston medallion toe bluchers, 10
- Crockett & Jones penny loafers, 11
- Edward Green tassel loafers, 11
- Grenson suede penny loafers, 11
- JM Weston plain toe bluchers, 11
- John Lobb buckle boots, 11
- Edward Green brown oxfords, 11.5 (pictured above)
- Carmina shortwings, 11.5 (pictured above)
- Nike x APC Blazers, 11.5
- JM Weston semi-brogues, 12
- Tricker’s pebble grain boots, 12 (pictured above)
- Brooks Brothers suede semi-brogues, 13
- Common Projects Achilles mids, 13
- Wolverine work boots, 12
- Edward Green tassel loafers, 14TiesBags, briefcases, and wallets
Thanks for including me again fellas!
It’s been an interesting week at The SEAM Store, here are some of the highlights.
- Vintage Florsheim Shell Cordovan, hardly worn.
- Allen Edmonds Walnut Sanford
- Cheaney Royal Tweed Suede Chukka Boots
- Allen Edmonds Suede Full Straps, Juneau
- RLPL B/W + Purple Tie
- Rubinacci Green and Rust Paisley Tie
- Hefty Paul Fredrick Sartoriale Seven Fold
- RL Purple Label (Barrie) Cashmere Tweed.
- PRL (Corneliani) Loose Silk Weave Pub Jacket
- 10 classic summer suits, in Pincord, Seersucker and Gingham.
In the “Features that should have been added months ago” department, Haberdashboard now lists the entire inventory of top eBay menswear sellers. This will add a lot of high-quality and interesting listings that wouldn’t have gotten picked up by a normal keyword search.
Thanks so much for including The SEAM Store in your list. Such an honor.