So, I just received an email from Goodwill informing me that they will be open for normal business hours both today and tomorrow, despite the holiday. I suppose that now I am obligated to go.
Another decent haul yesterday. A gold mine of accessories.
Was an exciting week here at The SEAM Store. Lots coming in and lots going out. The way it should be.
Some nice grabs on Friday and Saturday. Things are picking up a little now.
Back to school? Is it just me or does school start a lot sooner these days? I’m pretty sure I never went back before Labor Day. Well, here’s some stuff to look at while you are stuck behind those damn school busses. This weeks top ten.
- An assortment of Shell Cordovan shoes. (left to right: Hanover, Silvano Lattanzi, Allen Edmonds Cambridge)
- Blackwatch Sport Coat
- Brooks Brothers (Whaling Mfg) Insulated Trench Coat
- Shepherd Check Pub Jacket
- Brioni Tie - Baby Blue and Orange
- Black and Gray Medallion Brioni Tie
- Blue Brown Pin Dot Textured Brioni Tie
- Hanna Hats Donegal Tweed 8 Piece Flat Cap
- Vintage Steampunk Welding Goggles
- Polo Leather & Tweed Boots
Hanover L.B. Sheppard Signature shell cordovan long-wing bluchers.
Tomato in perspective.
Brooks Brothers split toe boots.
Sunday morning coming down.
Allen Edmonds “Cambridge”
Just a small load yesterday.
- NOS Hickey Freeman Cashmere/Silk Sport Coat
- J Press ‘Prestige” Box Plaid Sport Coat
- Polo Loose Weave Triple Patch Pocket Pub Jacket
- Gold Brioni Bow Tie
- Ferragamo Woven Striped Tie
- NEW Green Brioni Bow Tie
- Alden Full Strap Loafers
- Near Mint Allen Edmonds Strand
- Florsheim Shell Cordovan Longwings
- VTG Guerlain Shalimar
Repp’n the trad Brooks Brothers ties.